Can't be bothered to name my blog, too lazy..plus I have lots of things to get done with.
Ms Kang taught us more French today..perhaps one day after my o'level exams, I'll take up French..it's a interesting language..really!(Bonjour, mademoiselle, madam, monsier, salute, merci beaucoup, je t'aime, au revoir, etc..)
Dad installed a new hi-fi set in my room so Beel and I can blast music all day..thank you!!^^ when Beel's at home, FM92.4 would be on, when I'm in the room, Linkin Park music would blast in the house..haha..
Thought of this sentence the whole day..I rmbered something along the lines of : Sometimes God calms the storm, sometimes He calms his child. I guess in my situation, he has always been standing by me..perhaps I just don't feel his presence, or perhaps I didn't listen to him..but he is there, don't ask me how I know that..And is this to be good news or bad news? I'm attached to my bible..even though there may be zero adj inside..but..I'm so so attached to it..warh harh harh~..
Thx ppl, I think I'm better now. At least, I can think clearer without banging my head on something first. Don't worry, it'll go away soon, sorry for troubling you all..I just need to sort some things out and I'll be better..everything will be done by next week, I promise..
BP and HEAL: Thx for listening to my shouting today..I was so angry when I saw, yarh..don't know why either..but after that, I just brood in class until recess time..got much much cheerful after PE and so, I'm better today! ^^
TQ: Sorry for walking out on you earlier in the morning..it isn't your fault, just that I was so upset, I was afraid that I would start yelling again as I did in front of the 4/5 and 4/6 class..*wince* oughtn't do that..
Cheryl and Minfeng: I guess you felt left out..sorry, we're not deliberately trying to leave you out, I guess it would be told to you soon..
To someone in 4/5: Hey girl, I hope you catch my message here and know that it's for you...I was really surprised when you smsed me today..I'd have to say I didn't expect you would ever sms me, or even to ask me how I am! But you know, it really made my day..I was much more cheerful when I got your msg..I understand what you're going through now..I really do feel your pain and erm..thanks for your compliment..^^ I didn't know that was what you think of me..haha..you know..at one point of time, I guess all of us would question whether God truly exists and at one point of time, we would hate God for what he puts us through. I've been through that..but you know, as long as you are willing to forgive yourself, God will forgive you, he loves you too much to turn away from you..and to your worry of your dream, well..you have the power of not making it come true..we have more control over our life than we thought we have. But you know..breaking the habit may not be easy but it is possible. Even the impossible is possible as the words breaks to "i m possible"..see? haha..Have confidence in yourself, when you put in effort to break the habit, I'm sure it'll work. Like the saying goes (along the lines of it that is): Just put in your best and God will do the rest. It isn't easy getting God back into your life but it ain't impossible yarh? I shan't be long-winded here..just remember that you've got me when you need someone to talk to, when you feel too angry or depressed, don't keep it inside..write it down..or talk to me. I'm never too busy to not listen to you regardless of my own stuff..and I hope you'll remember that I will support you all the way and help you as much as I can..take care and cheers!
- #67